Activity level: Light
Excursion Duration: 12.5 hours
Minimum Group Size: 2people
9:30 am Meet in the lobby of your hotel.
9:30 am-10:40 am Drive to Peterhof (by car).
11:00 am-12:30 pm Walking tour of Petergof Lower park with fountains.
12:30 pm- 1:30 pm Drive by car back to the city. Say goodbye to our driver.
1:30 pm-3:30 pm Orientation guided tour of the Hermitage Museum. We’ll leave you in the museum to keep exploring on your own.
10:00 am Meet near your hotel.
10:00 am-12:00 pm Driving city tour (with numerous photo stops).
12:00 pm-1:00 pm Travel to Tsar Village by car.
1:00 pm-2:30 pm Catherine Palace with Amber Room excursion.
2:30 pm-3:30 pm Drive back to St Petersburg . Drop you off on Nevsky Prospect near the Church of our Savour on the Spilt Blood for an independent tour.
Price Per Person Includes:
- Guide services for 2days
- Driver services for 1.5 days featuring a Mercedes Viano / Sprinter with A/C.
- Admittance fees to the museums highlighted in blue
- All local taxes
- Visa invitation letter for receiving a VISA at the Russian Embassy (Consulate) in your country — if you need it
- Bottled water (one bottle per person per day)
- Rain ponchos in case of rain while visiting Peterhof Lower park
- Permits for video and photos in the museums
- Headphones for groups of 6 or more
- Special welcome gift
- The cost of coffee breaks (about $10-15 per person at a traditional Russian pancake or pie house) if you need them
|Number of people in your group||2||3||4||5||6||7||8+|
|Price Per Person US $||675||485||395||355||320||290||Upon request|
Children under 7 у.о. will be included for free; children of 7-18 y.o. and students with ISIC get discounts