We give 10% off the cost of this tour when booked before February 1 st, 2018
Choose this St Petersburg Tour if:Families will enjoy our private tours for children in St Petersburg. Any of these family attractions can be added to a St Petersburg tour or St Petersburg shore excursion at your convenience. Planning to sneak away your kids for an exciting and interesting trip? We at Dancing Bear Tours have immense experience to offer the best tours for children. Our expert guides in St Petersburg can make the kids acquainted with the place and take them around to all those attractions of the city that would most certainly make them feel happy to witness. St Petersburg has a lot to offer for kids such as amusing parks, Museum of Dolls, Dolphinarium and Museum of Natural History to name a few.
Furthermore, we can customize the tours for children and integrate many more wonderful places for their visit. At Dancing Bear Tours, we ensure to chalk out a perfect vacay for children as we are well aware of the fact that kids are the most finicky travelers and they could easily lose interest. Thus, in order to please the little ones, we include the most children-friendly destinations of St Petersburg and ensure that the kids enjoy their holiday with us in the best possible manner.
- Minimum: 2 people
- Maximum: You determine the size of the group (the price does depend on the number of people in your private party).
- State Hermitage Museum
- Peterhof Lower Park with Fountains
- Peter and Paul’s Fortress
- Private Boat ride
- Kazan Cathedral
- Grand Model of Russia
- Church of Our Savior on Spilt Blood
Activity level: Medium
(the tour can be adjusted for handicapped visitors and very small children).
Excursion Duration: 17 hours
St Petersburg for the Little Ones Tour Itinerary
Itinerary will be adjusted to the museum day off
|9:oo am||Meeting in the port (or in the lobby of your hotel): we will be waiting for you with a sign that has your name on it.|
|9:00 am - 10:30 pm||City tour in St Petersburg including visit to Kazan cathedral and local market.|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Grand Model of Russia.|
|12:40-1:20 pm||inside guided tour of Church on the Spilt Blood.|
|1:30- 2:30 pm||Lunch.|
|3:00- 4:30pm||Walk in Peter and Paul Fortress attending Festival of Sand Sculptures in the Fortress or “St Petersburg in Miniature” exhibition|
|6:00 pm||Back to the ship/hotel.|
|9:00 am||Meeting in the port (or in the lobby of your hotel).|
|9:30 am - 10:00 am||Private Boat ride along rivers and canals.|
|10:00 am - 10:50 am||By car to Petergof.|
|11:00 am - 1:30 pm||Petergof Lower park . You take sandwiches from the ship or buy them on the spot.|
|1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Driving back to the city.|
|3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||Inside guided Tour of Hermitage Museum.|
|5:00 pm||Return to the ship/hotel.|
Price Per Person Includes:
- Blanket visas/invitation letters
- Guide services for 2 days
- Driver services for two days featuring a Mercedes Viano / Sprinter with A/C
Vehicle type depends on the number of people in your group.
- Admittance fees to the museums listed in the program
- the cost of private boat ride
- Permits for video and photos in the museums
- Bottled water (one bottle per person, per day)
- Rain ponchos in case of inclement weather while visiting Peterhof Lower park
- All port fees and all local taxes
- Headphones for groups from 6 people
- Special welcome gift for adults and very special gifts for children
- The cost of a coffee break and lunches (about $10-15 per person, per day).
When booked before December 31,2017 you will get 10% discount
|2 day Family Tour( for families with little ones)|
|Number of people||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Price per person in US$||495||385||285||250||220||200||185||175||165||155||150|
Children under 7 y.o are included for free,children of 7-18 y.o and students with ISIC and will get doscounts.