We give 5% off the cost of this tour!
Choose our One-Day St Petersburg Tour if:You have arrived to St Petersburg by ferry, train or plane.
You are planning to spend one day in St Petersburg and would like to explore the city with an experienced English speaking guide while learning about art, history, and everyday life in St Petersburg.
You want to have a quick glimpse of the city. You are interested in try authentic Russian food in non-tourist places.
- Minimum: 2 people
- Maximum: You determine the size of the group
Activity level: Moderate
Tour Duration: 8 hours
One-Day St Petersburg Tour Itinerary
This itinerary will be adjusted for museum off days
|9:00 am — 9:30 am||Meet your tour guide in the lobby of your hotel or at the airport (or at the Sea Port if you have arrived by ferry or at the Railway Terminal): Your guide will be waiting for you with a sign that has your name on it|
|9:00 am — 12:00 pm||City tour: driving along the embankments of the Neva River with stops at the Egyptian Sphinxes and the Vasilyevsky Island, 3 main squares — Art Square, Palace Square and St Isaac’s Square. Tour of Nevsky Prospekt|
|12:00 pm — 1:00 pm||Lunch (optional, we can continue the tour instead)|
|1:30 pm — 2:00 pm||Guided tour of the Church of Our Savior on Spilt Blood|
|2:30 pm — 5:00 pm||Expert guided tour of the Hermitage Museum: This includes the Gala Rooms and the European Department. We leave you in the museum to continue exploring on your own|
Price Per Person Includes:
- Letter of invitation for your VISA — You can receive it at a Russian Embassy (Consulate) in your country — if you need it
- Guide services for the day
- Driver services for one day with a Mercedes Viano / Sprinter with A/C. The vehicle type depends on the number of participants in your group
- Fees to the museums listed in the itinerary
- Permits for video and photos in the museums
- Bottled water (one per person per day)
- All local taxes
- Headphones for tours inside the museums fоr groups of 8+
- Special welcome gift
- The cost of lunch (about $10-15 per person at a traditional Russian pancake or pie house)
|Private One-Day Standard St Petersburg Tour|
|Number of people in your group||2||3||4||5||6||7||8+|
|Price Per Person US $||155||110||90||80||70||65||Upon Request|
Note: Children under 7 travel for free; children from 7 to 18 years and students from 18 to 24 (upon showing their ISIC student card only) receive a discount of $ 10 off the cost of the St. Petersburg tour.