We give 5% off the cost of this tour!
Choose this St Petersburg Tour if: You have arrived to St Petersburg by ferry, train, or plane.
— You are planning to spend three relaxed days in St Petersburg, and would like to see some of the most popular attractions in the «Cultural Capital of Russia.» These attractions (such as the Hermitage) are better to see with a local, experienced, English speaking guide while learning about art, history, and everyday life in St Petersburg, Russia.
— To have enough time to spend in the city on your own (following your guide’s recommendations if needed)
- Minimum: 2 people
If you are traveling alone let us know and we can try to pair you up with another small party or compose a special custom tour so you can stay within the limits of your budget.
- Maximum: You determine the size of the group
- State Hermitage Museum
- Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
- Peterhof Lower Park
- Peter and Paul Cathedral & Peter and Paul Fortress
Activity level: Light
Tour Duration: 12.5 hours
St Petersburg Two-Day Basic Tour Itinerary
Itinerary will be adjusted to accommodate the day the museum is closed
|9:30 am||Meet in the lobby of your hotel.|
|9:30 am - 10:40 am||Drive to Peterhof (by car).|
|11:00 am - 12:30 pm||Walking tour of Lower park with fountains.|
|12:30 pm- 1:30 pm||Drive by car back to the city. Say goodbye to our driver.|
|1:30 pm - 3:30 pm||Orientation guided tour of the Hermitage Museum - Gala rooms and masterpieces of Europe Department.
We'll leave you in the museum to keep exploring on your own.
|10:00 am||Meet near your hotel.|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Driving city tour (with numerous photo stops).|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Travel to Tsar Village by car.|
|1:00 pm - 2:30 pm||Catherine Palace with Amber Room excursion.|
|2:30 pm - 3:30 pm||Drive back to St Petersburg . Drop you of on Nevsky Prospect near the Church of our Savour on the Spilt Blood for an independent tour.|
Price Per Person Includes:
- Visa invitation letter for receiving a VISA at the Russian Embassy (Consulate) in your country - if you need it
- Guide services for 2 days
- Driver services for 1,5 days featuring a Mercedes Viano / Sprinter with A/C. Vehicle type depends on the number of people in your group.
- Admittance fees to the museums listed in the program
- Permits for video and photos in the museums
- Bottled water (one bottle per person per day)
- Rain ponchos in case of inclement weather while visiting Peterhof Lower park
- all local taxes
- Headphones for guided tours inside the museums fоr groups of 8 or more
- Special welcome gift
- The cost of coffee breaks (if there is need for a coffee break)
|St Petersburg Two-Day Basic Tour|
|Number of people in your group||2||3||4||5||6||7||8+|
|Price Per Person US $||275||210||175||160||145||135||Upon Request|
Note: Children under 7 are included for free; children from 7 to 18 years and students from 18 to 24 (upon showing their ISIC student card only) receive a discount of $10 off the cost of the tour