Prices for this tour are valid till the end of December 2017
Choose a Three-Day St Petersburg Tour if:
- you have arrived to St Petersburg by ferry, train or plane and you have three full days in St Petersburg.
- you would like to explore the city with an experienced English speaking guide while learning about art, history, and everyday life in St Petersburg.
- you are interested to trying authentic Russian food at local spots and still having enough time to spend in the city on your own.
- You want to move at your own pace spending enough time in each museum and to ask questions and learn more about local life in St Petersburg.
- Minimum: 2 people
If you are alone let us know and we can possibly join you with another small group or compose a special custom tour so you stay within budget.
- Maximum: You determine the size of the group
- State Hermitage Museum
- Yusupov Palace
- Church of our Savior on Spilt Blood
- Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
- Peterhof Lower Park with visit to the Bath Block and Upper Park
- St Petersburg Metro ride and local Farmer’s market
- St Isaac’s Cathedral
- Peter and Paul Cathedral & Peter and Paul Fortress
- Boat Ride along the rivers and canals
Tour Duration: 23.5 hours
Activity level: Moderate
Three-Day St Petersburg Tour Itinerary
This itinerary will be adjusted to accomodate the days museums are closed and your arrival time to St Petersburg ( if you are ferry passengers)
|9:00 am||Your tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel: we will be waiting for you with a sign that has your name on it|
|9:00 am - 11:00 am||Driving /walking city tour with a boat ride along the rivers and canals of St Petersburg|
|11:00 am - 2:00 pm||Guided excursion of the Hermitage Museum|
|2:15 pm - 3:00 pm||Lunch (optional). There will be a chance to try traditional Russian dumplings with meat (pelmeni) as an option|
|3:00 pm - 4:30 pm||Second part of the city tour with a visit of the Church of Our Savior on Spilt Blood with a great photo stop|
|5:00 pm||Explore on your own with a stroll on Nevsky Prospekt or a possible tour of the Faberge Museum (after 6:00 pm), or return to your hotel|
|9:00 am||Meet your guide near your hotel|
|9:00 am - 10:30 am||Travel to Peterhof, the famous "Russian Versailles", by car. Visit several Stalin Era St Petersburg Metro stations|
|10:30 am - 12:30 pm||Tour of Fountain Park in Peterhof with a visit to the Bath Block and Upper Garden|
|12:30 pm - 1:30 pm||Lunch (optional) with a chance traditional Russian borscht soup or beef stroganoff|
|1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Travel to the Tsar’s Village|
|2:30 pm - 4:00 pm||Guided Tour of the opulent Catherine Palace with the Amber Room|
|4:00 pm - 6:00 pm||Drive back to St Petersburg with visits to a local Farmer’s Market and the somber St Petersburg Siege Memorial|
|9:30 am||Meet in the lobby of your hotel|
|10:00 am - 11:00 am||Guided tour of Peter and Paul Cathedral inside Peter and Paul Fortress - burial place of Romanov dynasty, including famous Anastasia and her sisters and parents killed by the Bolsheviks|
|11:30 am - 1:00 pm||Tour of Yusupov Palace - this is the private palatial mansion of the richest family in Russia and the assassination place of the notorious Grigori Rasputin|
|1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||Lunch (optional) at a traditional Russian pie cafe|
|3:00 pm - 3:30 pm||St Isaac’s Cathedral guided tour|
|4:00 pm||Return to your hotel or possibly climb the colonnade of St Isaac’s Cathedral|
Price Per Person Includes:
- Visa invitation letter for receiving a VISA at the Russian Embassy (Consulate) in your country - if you need it
- Guide services for 3 days
- Driver services for days featuring a Mercedes Viano / Sprinter with A/C. Vehicle type depends on the number of people in your group.
- Admittance fees to the museums listed in the program
- Permits for video and photos in the museums
- Bottled water (one bottle per person per day)
- Rain ponchos in case of inclement weather while visiting Peterhof Lower park
- all local taxes
- Headphones for guided tours inside the museums fоr groups of 8 or more
- Special welcome gift
- The cost of lunches (about $10-15 per person at a traditional Russian pancake or pie house)
- The cost of permit for taking pictures in Yusupov Palace - $5 per person
|Three-Day St Petersburg Tour|
|Number of people in your group||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9+|
|Price per person in US $||650||475||395||360||325||300||285||Upon Request|
Note: Children under 7 are included for free; children from 7 to 18 years and students from 18 to 24 (upon showing their ISIC student card only) receive a discount of $20 off the cost of the tour.