Choose this private tour if:
-You are planning your trip to St Petersburg in November- March when museums are half -empty and prices for tourist service is not so high as in summer
Note: any changes on your behalf are welcome
- Minimum: 1-2 people
- Maximum: any
- State Hermitage Museum
- Catherine Palace with the Amber Room
- The Cost of “Ice Fantasy” Exhibition in Peter and Paul Fortress
Activity level: Light - even guests with children under 7 years as well as handicapped visitors ar welcome
Excursion duration: 10.5 hours
| 10:oo am
||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel.
||Driving city tour with photo stops in the most beautiful places.Visit to Peter and Paul Fortress with “Ice Fantasy” sculpture exhibition (in a special covered pavillion); optional visit to Peter and Paul Cathedral with graves of Russian Tsars and Tsarinas.
|1:00 pm -2pm
||Russian Cuisine Lunch in some non touristy place. Saying goodbye to our driver.
|2:00 pm -4:00 pm
||The Hermitage orientation tour. Leaving you in the museum to keep exploring it on your own.
|7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
||Optional evening program (either Ballet in the Mariinsky Theatre , Folk Show, Faberge Museum independent evening tour, or Dinner with Russian family in their apartment( up to 6 people).
| 10:oo am
||Meeting in the lobby of your hotel .
|9:00 am - 10:00 am
||Driving to Tsar Village ( Pushkin ) city.
|10:00 am - 11:30 pm
||Guided tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room.
|11:30 pm - 12:00 pm
||Coffee break in the palace cafe.
|12:00 pm -12:30 pm
||Driving to Pavlovsk town.
|12:30 pm- 1:00 pm
||Having a shot of nice cold Russian vodka with pickled cucumbers while Riding Troyka (see picture) in Pavlovsk Park.
|1:00 pm -2:30 pm
||Driving back to the city
||Leaving you on the open ice skating rink (operating till March 18, 2018) or return to your hotel.
Price Per Person Includes:
- Guide services for 2 days
- Driver services for two days featuring a Mercedes Viano / Sprinter with A/C. Vehicle type depends on the number of people in your group.
- Admittance fees to the museums listed in the program
- Invitation letters for getting visas in Russian Embassy/ Consulate in your country
- Special welcome gift
- Headphones for guided tours inside the museums fоr groups of 6 or more
- Permits for video and photos in the museums
- Short of vodka with Russian appetizers
- The cost of lunch and coffee break;
- The cost of optional evening program;
- The cost of riding Troyka in Pavlovsk Park ;
- The cost of possible visit to Peter and Paul Cathedral in the Fortress
|Winter Fairytale in St Petersburg tour
|Number of people
|Price Per Person US $
Children under 7 y.o are uncluded for free; children of 7-18y.o and students with ISIC get discounts